Returning an item.
It's our aim at Seamless to make returning an item as easy as possible. If you're not completely satisfied with an item you may return it within 14 days of purchase, and as long as the item isn't fitted or used, we're happy to receive it back for a refund.
The goods must be in their original condition and include all parts, accessories and packaging. To speed up your return, the goods should be accompanied with a copy of your order confirmation email. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Warehouse. Please ensure you package your return to prevent any damage to the items.
NOTE: Please do not tape up or attach labels direct to the retail packaging, please wrap the item first. Please ensure you mark your parcel, 'RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE' to avoid having to pay duty or tax again.
It can take up to 7 working days for us to receive your return, depending on which postal service you use. However, once we receive your goods, we will inspect and process them within 24hrs. Refunds will automatically be issued to the same payment method used to purchase the goods. As soon as your return has been processed by our team we will email you to let you know. In the unlikely event that you don't receive this email within 10 days of posting your parcel to us, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned as a result of our error, (damaged, defective, wrong item sent etc), we will refund An Post/Royal Mail First Class or Standard Parcel postage costs.
How to return an item:
1. Email email@example.com and let us know why you would like to return an item.
2. If you received a faulty or damaged item, please attach a photo of the defect in the email.
3. Await a reply from our customer care team. We normally reply to all emails within 24 hours.
4. Ensure your return item is in perfect condition and in the original packaging.
5. Parcel your return item and include a copy of your order confirmation email.
6. Once the return has been authorised by our customer care agent, please send the package back to us at the following address:
Seamless Returns Department,
The Dockrell's Complex,
Ballymount Road Upper,
Dublin 24, Co. Dublin,
Rep. of Ireland.
Returning goods on which duty has been paid.
If you have paid duty for the order you received and you're returning it to us, you should be able to claim a refund of duties from your local customs authority. To find out how and for any other queries about customs duty please contact your local customs authority. To ensure there is no further duty to pay please mark your return parcel, 'RETURNED GOODS-FAILED SALE'.