Wedding Stories by Marcus Bell
On May 23rd Marcus Bell will empower you to take control of your photographic life with an engaging and enlightening full-day seminar.
It normally costs €200 to hear Marcus speak, however, Seamless have sponsored the event and we are delighted to offer it to you at only €30 per person.
In this seminar international award winning photographer Marcus Bell, will share how he captures the emotive, story-telling images he is famous for. He will take you through some of his iconic images, explaining the story behind these images and how he was able to find and capture these stories in the middle of a hectic wedding day. He will explain why this is so important to being a successful wedding photographer, while providing simple tips for improving how you “see the moment”. Marcus will also share how he brings these stories to life in his final prints using lightroom and photoshop techniques that will revolutionise your workflow.
In this seminar, Marcus Bell will share the secrets to his emotive imagery, showing you how to turn great photos into a successful wedding business. Throughout the day he will cover topics such as:
- Connecting with your client – learning what photographs will be important to your client
- Being prepared – equipment used and technical tips for the wedding day
- “Seeing the moment” – finding the images during the wedding
- Workflow – hints and tips for improving post production speed and reducing expenses
- Presenting your images – creating images that sell themselves, and
- Longevity – surviving the competitive wedding industry in changing times.
Whatever your photographic style, you will take away practical tips that will help you build the connection between your clients and the images you take. You will also learn how tot save valuable time in post-production and still give your clients more than they expected from their cherished wedding photography.
Venue: Arrol Suite – Guinness Storehouse.
Wednesday, 23 May 2012 from 10:00 to 16:30.